16 CFR 1025.3 - Definitions.
As used in this part:
(b)Commission means the
(c)Commissioner means a Commissioner of the
(e)Motion means a request by a party for a ruling or order that may be granted or denied only after opportunity for responses by all other parties.
(f)Party means any named person or any intervenor in any proceedings governed by these Rules.
(g)Person means any individual, partnership, corporation, unincorporated association, public or private organization, or a federal, state or municipal governmental entity.
(i)Presiding Officer means a person who conducts any adjudicative proceedings under this part, and may include an administrative law judge qualified under Title 5, United States Code, section 3105, but shall not include a Commissioner.
(j)Respondent means any person against whom a complaint has been issued.
(k)Secretary means the Secretary of the
(l)Staff means the staff of the
- 16 CFR 1025.38 — Subpoenas.
- 16 CFR 1025.31 — General Provisions Governing Discovery.
- 16 CFR 1025.32 — Written Interrogatories to Parties.
- 16 CFR 1025.35 — Depositions Upon Oral Examination.
- 16 CFR 1025.39 — Orders Requiring Witnesses to Testify or Provide Other Information and Granting Immunity.
- 16 CFR 1025.34 — Requests for Admission.