16 CFR 16.4 - Advisory Committee Management Officer.
(a) The Commission shall designate the Executive Director as the Advisory Committee Management Officer who shall:
(1) Exercise control and supervision over the establishment, procedures, and accomplishments of the advisory committees established by the Commission;
(2) Assemble and maintain the reports, records, and other papers of any advisory committee during its existence;
(4) Maintain in a single location a complete set for the charters and membership lists of each of the Commission's advisory committees;
(5) Maintain information on the nature, functions, and operations of each of the Commission's advisory committees; and
(6) Provide information on how to obtain copies of minutes of meetings and reports of each of the Commission's advisory committees.
(b) The name of the Advisory Committee Management Officer designated in accordance with this part, and his or her agency address and telephone number, shall be provided to the Secretariat.