16 CFR 703.6 - Recordkeeping.
(6) All other evidence collected by the Mechanism relating to the dispute, including summaries of relevant and material portions of telephone calls and meetings between the Mechanism and any other person (including consultants described in § 703.4(b) of this part);
(7) A summary of any relevant and material information presented by either party at an oral presentation;
(8) The decision of the members including information as to date, time and place of meeting, and the identity of members voting; or information on any other resolution;
(11) Copies of follow-up letters (or summaries of relevant and material portions of follow-up telephone calls) to the consumer, and responses thereto; and
(12) Any other documents and communications (or summaries of relevant and material portions of oral communications) relating to the dispute.
(b) The Mechanism shall maintain an index of each warrantor's disputes grouped under brand name and sub-grouped under product model.
(1) All disputes in which the warrantor has promised some performance (either by settlement or in response to a Mechanism decision) and has failed to comply; and
(e) The Mechanism shall compile semi-annually and maintain statistics which show the number and percent of disputes in each of the following categories:
(2) Resolved by staff of the Mechanism, time for compliance has occurred, and warrantor has not complied;
(9) Decision delayed beyond 40 days under § 703.5(e)(1) of this part;
(10) Decision delayed beyond 40 days under § 703.5(e)(2) of this part;
Title 16 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 16 CFR Part 703.