16 CFR 803.6 - Certification.
(a) The notification required by the act shall be certified:
(1) In the case of a partnership, by any general partner thereof;
(2) In the case of a corporation, by any officer or director thereof;
(3) In the case of a person lacking officers, directors, or partners, by any individual exercising similar functions;
(4) In the case of a natural person, by such natural person or his or her legal representative;
(5) In the case of the estate of a deceased natural person, by any duly authorized legal representative of such estate.
(b) Additional information or documentary material submitted in response to a request pursuant to section 7A(e) and § 803.20 shall be accompanied by a certification in the format appearing at the end of the Notification and Report Form, completed in accordance with paragraph (a) of this section by the person or individual to whom it was directed.
(c) In all cases, the certifying individual must possess actual authority to make the certification on behalf of the person filing notification.
Title 16 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 16 CFR Part 803 after this date.