16 CFR Part 1145 - REGULATION OF PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO OTHER ACTS UNDER THE CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY ACT
- § 1145.1 Scope.
- § 1145.2 Paint (and other similar surface-coating materials) containing lead; toys, children's articles, and articles of furniture bearing such paint (or similar surface-coating materials); risk of lead poisoning.
- § 1145.3 Extremely flammable contact adhesives; risk of burns from explosive vapor ignition and flashback fire.
- § 1145.4 Consumer patching compounds containing respirable free-form asbestos; risk of cancer associated with inhalation of asbestos fibers.
- § 1145.5 Emberizing materials (embers and ash) containing respirable free-form asbestos; risk of cancer associated with inhalation of asbestos fibers.
- §§ 1145.9-1145.15 [Reserved]
- § 1145.16 Lighters that are intended for igniting smoking materials and that can be operated by children; risks of death or injury.
- § 1145.17 Multi-purpose lighters that can be operated by children; risks of death or injury.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.