16 CFR Part 1512 - REQUIREMENTS FOR BICYCLES
- Subpart A - Regulations (§§ 1512.1 - 1512.20)
- Subpart B - Policies and Interpretations [Reserved]
- Figure 1 to Part 1512 - Bicycle Front Fork Cantilever Bending Test Rig
- Figures 2 and 3 to Part 1512 - Handlebar Stem Loading and Entrance 8 Observation Angles
- Figure 5 to Part 1512 - Typical Handbrake Actuator Showing Grip Dimension
- Figures 6 and 7 to Part 1512 - Toe Clearance and Chain Guard Requirements
- Figure 8 to Part 1512 - Reflectorized Bicycle Wheel Rim Abrasion Test Device
- Table 1 to Part 1512 - Minimum Candlepower per Incident Foot-Candle for Clear Reflector 1
- Table 2 to Part 1512 - Minimum Candlepower per Incident Foot-Candle for Clear Reflector 1
- Table 3 to Part 1512 - Minimum Acceptable Values for the Quantity A Defined in the Retroreflective Tire and Rim Test Procedure
- Table 4 to Part 1512 - Relative Energy Distribution of Sources
Title 16 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 16 CFR Part 1512.