16 CFR Part 503 - STATEMENTS OF GENERAL POLICY OR INTERPRETATION
prev | next
- § 503.1 Interpretations.
- § 503.2 Status of specific items under the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act.
- § 503.3 Name and place of business of manufacturer, packer, or distributor.
- § 503.4 Net quantity of contents, numerical count.
- § 503.5 Interpretation of the definition of “consumer commodity” as contained in section 10(a) of the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act.
- § 503.6 Packagers' duty to withhold availability of packages imprinted with retail sale price representations.
Title 16 published on 14-Jun-2017 03:58
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 16 CFR Part 503 after this date.