17 CFR 274.11 - Form N-1, registration statement of open-end management investment companies.
Form N-1 shall be used as the registration statement to be filed pursuant to Section 8(b) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 by open-end management investment companies that are separate accounts of insurance companies. This form shall also be used for registration under the Securities Act of 1933 of the securities of all such companies. This form is not applicable for small business investment companies which register pursuant to §§ 239.24 and 274.5 of this chapter.
- 17 CFR 239.15 — Form N-1 for Open-End Management Investment Companies Registered on Form N-8a.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-12 — Requirements as to Paper, Printing and Language.
- 17 CFR 270.2a-7 — Money Market Funds.
- 17 CFR 270.8b-11 — Number of Copies; Signatures; Binding.
- 17 CFR 239.17a — Form N-3, Registration Statement for Separate Accounts Organized as Management Investment Companies.
- 17 CFR 239.17c — Form N-6, Registration Statement for Separate Accounts Organized as Unit Investment Trusts That Offer Variable Life Insurance Policies.
- 17 CFR 239.17b — Form N-4, Registration Statement for Separate Accounts Organized as Unit Investment Trusts.
- 17 CFR 232.401 — XBRL-Related Document Submissions.
- 17 CFR 230.430A — Prospectus in a Registration Statement at the Time of Effectiveness.
- 17 CFR 232.313 — Identification of Investment Company Type and Series And/Or Class (Or Contract).
- 17 CFR 230.430 — Prospectus for Use Prior to Effective Date.
- 17 CFR 230.495 — Preparation of Registration Statement.