17 CFR Subpart A - Forms for Registration or Exemption of, and Notification of Action Taken by, National Securities Exchanges
- § 249.1 Form 1, for application for, and amendments to applications for, registration as a national securities exchange or exemption from registration pursuant to Section 5 of the Exchange Act.
- § 249.10 Form 1-N for notice registration as a national securities exchange.
- § 249.11 Form R31 for reporting covered sales and covered round turn transactions under section 31 of the Act.
- § 249.25 Form 25, for notification of removal from listing and/or registration.
- § 249.26 Form 26, for notification of the admission to trading of a substituted or additional class of security under Rule 12a-5 (§ 240.12a-5 of this chapter).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.