17 CFR Subpart I - Forms for Self-Regulatory Organization Rule Changes and Forms for Registration of and Reporting by National Securities Associations and Affiliated Securities Associations
- § 249.801 Form X-15AA-1, for application for registration as a national securities association or affiliated securities association.
- § 249.802 Form X-15AJ-1, for amendatory and/or supplementary statements to registration statement of a national securities association or an affiliated securities association.
- § 249.803 Form X-15AJ-2, for annual consolidated supplement of a national securities association or an affiliated securities association.
- § 249.819 Form 19b-4, for electronic filings with respect to proposed rule changes, advance notices and security-based swap submissions by all self-regulatory organizations.
- § 249.820 Form 19b-4(e) for the listing and trading of new derivative securities products by self-regulatory organizations that are not deemed proposed rule changes pursuant to Rule 19b-4(e)(§ 240.19b-4(e)).
- § 249.821 Form PILOT, information required of self-regulatory organizations operating pilot trading systems pursuant to § 240.19b-5 of this chapter.
- § 249.822 Form 19b-7, for electronic filing with respect to proposed rule changes by self-regulatory organizations under Section 19(b)(7)(A) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.