17 CFR Part 249b - FURTHER FORMS, SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
- §§ 249b.1-249b.99 [Reserved]
- § 249b.100 Form TA-1, 1 uniform form for registration as a transfer agent pursuant to section 17A of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- § 249b.101 Form TA-W, notice of withdrawal from registration as transfer agent.
- § 249b.102 Form TA-2, 1 form to be used by transfer agents registered pursuant to section 17A of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 for the annual report of transfer agent activities.
- § 249b.200 Form CA-1, 1 form for registration or for exemption from registration as a clearing agency and for amendment to registration as a clearing agency pursuant to section 17A of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- § 249b.300 FORM NRSRO, application for registration as a nationally recognized statistical rating organization pursuant to section 15E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and § 240.17g-1 of this chapter.
- § 249b.400 Form SD, specialized disclosure report.
15 U.S.C. 78aet seq., unless otherwise noted;
Section 249b.400 is also issued under secs. 1502 and 1504, Pub. L. 111-203, 124 Stat. 2213 and 2220.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 17 CFR Part 249b.