17 CFR Part 402 - PART 402—FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- § 402.1 Application of part to registered brokers and dealers and financial institutions; special rules for futures commission merchants and government securities interdealer brokers; effective date.
- § 402.2 Capital requirements for registered government securities brokers and dealers.
- § 402.2a Appendix A—Calculation of market risk haircut for purposes of § 402.2(g)(2).
- § 402.2b [Reserved]
- § 402.2c Appendix C—Consolidated computations of liquid capital and total haircuts for certain subsidiaries and affiliates.
- § 402.2d Appendix D—Modification of § 240.15c3–1d of this title, relating to satisfactory subordination agreements, for purposes of § 402.2.