18 CFR § 1310.2 - Application.
(a) General. TVA will undertake the following actions only upon the condition that the applicant pay to TVA such administrative charges as the Senior Manager of the TVA organization that administers the land or permit being considered (hereinafter “responsible land manager”), as appropriate, shall assess in accordance with § 1310.3; provided, however, that the responsible land manager may waive payment where he/she determines that there is a corresponding benefit to TVA or that such waiver is otherwise in the public interest.
(1) Conveyances and abandonment of TVA land or landrights.
(2) Licenses and other uses of TVA land not involving the disposition of TVA real property or interests in real property.
(3) Actions taken to suffer the presence of unauthorized fills and structures over, on, or across TVA land or landrights, and including actions not involving the abandonment or disposal of TVA land or landrights.
(4) Actions taken to approve fills, structures, or other obstructions under section 26a of the Tennessee Valley Authority Act of 1933, as amended (16 U.S.C. 831y-1), and TVA's regulations issued thereunder at part 1304 of this chapter.
(b) Exemption. An administrative charge shall not be made for the following actions:
(1) Releases of unneeded mineral right options.
(2) TVA mineral transactions.
(c) Quota deer hunt and turkey hunt applications. Quota deer hunt and turkey hunt permit applications will be processed by TVA if accompanied by the fee prescribed in § 1310.3(d).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.