18 CFR 385.2013 - Notification of requests for Federal authorizations and requests for further information (Rule 2013).
(a) For each Federal authorization - i.e., permit, special use authorization, certification, concurrence, opinion, or other approval - required under Federal law with respect to a natural gas project for which an application has been filed under section 3 of the Natural Gas Act for a certificate of public convenience and necessity under section 7 of the Natural Gas Act, each Federal agency or officer, or State agency or officer acting pursuant to delegated Federal authority, responsible for a Federal authorization must file with the Commission within 30 days of the date of receipt of a request for a Federal authorization, notice of the following:
(1) Whether the application is ready for processing, and if not, what additional information or materials will be necessary to assess the merits of the request;
(2) The time the agency or official will allot the applicant to provide the necessary additional information or materials;
(3) What, if any, studies will be necessary in order to evaluate the request;
(4) The anticipated effective date of the agency's or official's decision; and
(5) If applicable, the schedule set by Federal law for the agency or official to act.
(b) A Federal agency or officer, or State agency or officer acting pursuant to delegated Federal authority, considering a request for a Federal authorization that submits a data request to an applicant must file a copy of the data request with the Commission within 10 business days.
Title 18 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 385 after this date.