18 CFR 385.203 - Content of pleadings and tariff or rate filings (Rule 203).
(a)Requirements for a pleading or a tariff or rate filing. Each pleading and each tariff or rate filing must include, as appropriate:
(1) If known, the reference numbers, docket numbers, or other identifying symbols of any relevant tariff, rate, schedule, contract, application, rule, or similar matter or material;
(2) The name of each participant for whom the filing is made or, if the filing is made for a group of participants, the name of the group, provided that the name of each member of the group is set forth in a previously filed document which is identified in the filing being made;
(3) The specific authorization or relief sought;
(4) The tariff or rate sheets or sections;
(5) The name and address of each person against whom the complaint is directed;
(6) The relevant facts, if not set forth in a previously filed document which is identified in the filing being made;
(7) The position taken by the participant filing any pleading, to the extent known when the pleading is filed, and the basis in fact and law for such position;
(8) Subscription or verification, if required;
(9) A certificate of service under Rule 2010(h), if service is required;
(10) The name, address, and telephone number of an individual who, with respect to any matter contained in the filing, represents the person for whom filing is made; and
(11) Any additional information required to be included by statute, rule, or order.
(b)Requirement for any initial pleading or tariff or rate filing. The initial pleading or tariff or rate filing submitted by a participant or a person seeking to become a party must conform to the requirements of paragraph (a) of this section and must include:
(1) The exact name of the person for whom the filing is made;
(2) The location of that person's principal place of business; and
(3) The name, address, and telephone number of at least one, but not more than two, persons upon whom service is to be made and to whom communications are to be addressed in the proceeding.
(c)Combined filings. If two or more pleadings, or one or more pleadings and a tariff or rate filing are included as items in a single filing each such item must be separately designated and must conform to the requirements which would be applicable to it if filed separately.
(d)Form of notice. If a pleading or tariff or rate filing must include a form of notice suitable for publication in the Federal Register, the company shall submit the draft notice in accordance with the form of notice specifications prescribed by the Secretary and posted under the Filing Procedures link at http://www.ferc.gov and available in the Commission's Public Reference Room.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 385 after this date.
- 18 CFR 385.206 — Complaints (Rule 206).
- 18 CFR 366.4 — FERC-65, Notification of Holding Company Status, FERC-65A, Exemption Notification, and FERC-65B, Waiver Notification.
- 18 CFR 157.205 — Notice Procedure.
- 18 CFR 385.1104 — Initial Petition (Rule 1104).
- 18 CFR 36.1 — Notice Provisions Applicable to Applications for Transmission Services Under Section 211 of the Federal Power Act.
- 18 CFR 366.7 — Procedures for Obtaining Exempt Wholesale Generator and Foreign Utility Company Status.
- 18 CFR 300.10 — Application for Confirmation and Approval.
- 18 CFR 157.6 — Applications; General Requirements.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 18.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.