18 CFR 385.207 - Petitions (Rule 207).
(a)General rule. A person must file a petition when seeking:
(1) Relief under subpart I, J, or K of this part;
(2) A declaratory order or rule to terminate a controversy or remove uncertainty;
(3) Action on appeal from a staff action, other than a decision or ruling of a presiding officer, under Rule 1902;
(4) A rule of general applicability; or
(5) Any other action which is in the discretion of the Commission and for which this chapter prescribes no other form of pleading.
(b)Declarations of intent under the Federal Power Act. For purposes of this part, a declaration of intent under section 23(b) of the Federal Power Act is treated as a petition for a declaratory order.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 385 after this date.
- 18 CFR 366.4 — FERC-65, Notification of Holding Company Status, FERC-65A, Exemption Notification, and FERC-65B, Waiver Notification.
- 18 CFR 12.2 — Rules of Construction.
- 18 CFR 4.103 — General Provisions for Case-Specific Exemption.
- 18 CFR 35.13 — Filing of Changes in Rate Schedules, Tariffs or Service Agreements.
- 18 CFR 366.3 — Exemption From Commission Access to Books and Records; Waivers of Accounting, Record-Retention, and Reporting Requirements.
- 18 CFR 4.201 — Contents of Application.
- 18 CFR 366.7 — Procedures for Obtaining Exempt Wholesale Generator and Foreign Utility Company Status.
- 18 CFR 4.92 — Contents of Exemption Application.
- 18 CFR 4.81 — Contents of Application.
- 18 CFR 35.14 — Fuel Cost and Purchased Economic Power Adjustment Clauses.
- 18 CFR 366.5 — Allocation of Costs for Non-Power Goods and Services.
- 18 CFR 12.4 — Staff Administrative Responsibility and Supervisory Authority.
- 18 CFR 381.302 — Petition for Issuance of a Declaratory Order (Except Under Part I of the Federal Power Act.)
- 18 CFR 2.78 — Utilization and Conservation of Natural Resources - Natural Gas.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 18.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.