18 CFR 385.212 - Motions (Rule 212).
(a) General rule. A motion may be filed:
(1) At any time, unless otherwise provided;
(2) By a participant or a person who has filed a timely motion to intervene which has not been denied;
(3) In any proceeding except an informal rulemaking proceeding.
(b) Written and oral motions. Any motion must be filed in writing, except that the presiding officer may permit an oral motion to be made on the record during a hearing or conference.
(c) Contents. A motion must contain a clear and concise statement of:
(1) The facts and law which support the motion; and
(2) The specific relief or ruling requested.
Title 18 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 385 after this date.