18 CFR 385.502 - Initiation of hearing (Rule 502).
(a)Notice or order initiating hearing. A hearing under this subpart will be initiated by:
(1) Order of the Commission; or
(b)Contents of notice or order initiating hearing. Any order or notice under paragraph (a) of this section will set forth:
(1) The authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(2) The nature of the proceeding;
(3) The final date for the filing of interventions, if the dates were not fixed by an earlier notice;
(4) The presiding officer, if designated at that time; and
(5) The date, time, and location of the hearing or prehearing conference, if known; and
(6) Any other appropriate matter.
(c)Consolidation, severance, and phasing. Any notice or order under this section may direct consolidation of proceedings, phasing of a proceeding, or severance of proceedings or issues in a proceeding.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 18 CFR Part 385 after this date.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 18.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.