§ 388.105 Procedures for press, television, radio, and photographic coverage.
(a) The Commission issues news releases on major applications, decisions, opinions, orders, rulemakings, new publications, major personnel changes, and other matters of general public interest. Releases are issued by and available to the media from the Office of External Affairs. Releases may be obtained by the public through the Public Reference Room.
(b) Press, television, radio and photographic coverage of Commission proceedings is permitted as follows:
(1) Press tables are located in each hearing room, and all sessions of hearings are open to the press, subject to standards of conduct applicable to all others present;
(2) Television, movie and still cameras, and recording equipment are permitted in hearing rooms prior to the opening of a hearing or oral arguments, and during recesses, upon prior arrangement with the Commission or presiding administrative law judge. All equipment must be removed from the room before hearings or oral arguments begin or resume;
(3) Television, movie and still cameras, and recording equipment may not be used while hearings and oral arguments before administrative law judges are in progress;
(4) Television and press cameras and recording equipment may be used at Commission press conferences under prior arrangement with the Office of External Affairs, provided their use does not interfere with the orderly conduct of the press conference;
(5) Regulations pertaining to the use of television, movie and still cameras, and recording equipment in connection with the Commission's open public meetings under the Government in the Sunshine Act are found in § 375.203 of this chapter.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.