18 CFR 740.8 - Reporting.
(a) The designated agency shall submit program status reports and financial statements in accordance with procedures established by the Council. Instructions and a description of the content of these reports and the appropriate forms will be provided by the Council and will be in accordance with Attachments H, I and K of OMB Circular A-102 and TC 1075.
(1) A summary description of the major accomplishments and results of the water management planning activities for the year, and an explanation of any work proposed in the work plan that has not been completed;
(2) An updated activity milestone chart, for each major activity in the work plan, showing the completion dates of major tasks;
(4) A list of publications, public information materials, and other documents prepared in whole or in part with program funds which must duly note the use of Council grant funds in the printing of these documents;
(5) Other pertinent information, including any specific need for assistance; and
(6) An annual Financial Status Report.
(c) The Report of Federal Cash Transactions, as required under the provisions of Treasury Circular 1075, is due 30 days after the end of each quarter of the grant period, as specified in the grant agreement.