18 CFR Part 1309 - NONDISCRIMINATION WITH RESPECT TO AGE
- § 1309.1 What are the defined terms in this part and what do they mean?
- § 1309.2 What is the purpose of the Act?
- § 1309.3 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 1309.4 What programs or activities are covered by the Act and this part?
- § 1309.5 What are the rules against age discrimination?
- § 1309.6 Is the normal operation or statutory objective of any program or activity an exception to the rules against age discrimination?
- § 1309.7 Is the use of reasonable factors other than age an exception to the rules against age discrimination?
- § 1309.8 Who has the burden of proving that an action is excepted?
- § 1309.9 How does TVA provide financial assistance in conformity with the Act?
- § 1309.10 What general responsibilities do recipients and TVA have to ensure compliance with the Act?
- § 1309.11 What specific responsibilities do TVA and recipients have to ensure compliance with the Act?
- § 1309.12 What are a recipient's responsibilities on compliance reports and access to information?
- § 1309.13 What are the prohibitions against intimidation or retaliation?
- § 1309.14 How will complaints against recipients be processed?
- § 1309.15 How will TVA enforce compliance with the Act and this part?
- § 1309.16 What is the alternate funds disbursal procedure?
- § 1309.17 What is the procedure for hearings and issuance of TVA decisions required by this part?
- § 1309.18 Under what circumstances must recipients take remedial or affirmative action?
- § 1309.19 When may a complainant file a civil action?
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 18 CFR Part 1309.