18 CFR Part 1311 - INTERGOVERNMENTAL REVIEW OF TENNESSEE VALLEY AUTHORITY FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AND DIRECT FEDERAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- § 1311.1 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 1311.2 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 1311.3 What programs and activities of TVA are subject to these regulations?
- § 1311.4 [Reserved]
- § 1311.5 What is TVA's obligation with respect to federal interagency coordination?
- § 1311.6 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 1311.7 How does TVA communicate with state, regional, and local officials concerning TVA's programs and activities?
- § 1311.8 How does TVA provide states an opportunity to comment on proposed federal financial assistance and direct federal development?
- § 1311.9 How does TVA receive and respond to comments?
- § 1311.10 How does TVA make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental viewpoints?
- § 1311.11 What are TVA's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 1311.12 [Reserved]
- § 1311.13 May TVA waive any provision of these regulations?
48 FR 29399, June 24, 1983, unless otherwise noted.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 18 CFR Part 1311.