18 CFR Part 292 - REGULATIONS UNDER SECTIONS 201 AND 210 OF THE PUBLIC UTILITY REGULATORY POLICIES ACT OF 1978 WITH REGARD TO SMALL POWER PRODUCTION AND COGENERATION
- Subpart A - General Provisions (§ 292.101)
- Subpart B - Qualifying Cogeneration and Small Power Production Facilities (§§ 292.201 - 292.211)
- Subpart C - Arrangements Between Electric Utilities and Qualifying Cogeneration and Small Power Production Facilities Under Section 210 of the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act of 1978 (§§ 292.301 - 292.314)
- Subpart D - Implementation (§§ 292.401 - 292.402)
- Subpart E [Reserved]
- Subpart F - Exemption of Qualifying Small Power Production Facilities and Cogeneration Facilities from Certain Federal and State Laws and Regulations (§§ 292.601 - 292.602)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 173-407-150 - 173-407-150 - Calculating greenhouse gas emissions and determining compliance for a baseload electric cogeneration facility or unit under Part II.