18 CFR Part 4, Subpart D - Application for Preliminary Permit, License or Exemption: General Provisions
- § 4.30 Applicability and definitions.
- § 4.31 Initial or competing application: who may file.
- § 4.32 Acceptance for filing or rejection; information to be made available to the public; requests for additional studies.
- § 4.33 Limitations on submitting applications.
- § 4.34 Hearings on applications; consultation on terms and conditions; motions to intervene; alternative procedures.
- § 4.35 Amendment of application; date of acceptance.
- § 4.36 Competing applications: deadlines for filing; notices of intent; comparisons of plans of development.
- § 4.37 Rules of preference among competing applications.
- § 4.38 Consultation requirements.
- § 4.39 Specifications for maps and drawings.
Title 18 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 18 CFR Part 4.