19 CFR 10.762 - General definitions.
As used in this subpart, the following terms will have the meanings indicated unless either the context in which they are used requires a different meaning or a different definition is prescribed for a particular section of this subpart:
(c)Customs Valuation Agreement. “Customs Valuation Agreement” means the Agreement on Implementation of Article VII of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994, which is part of the WTO Agreement;
(d)Customs duty. “ Customs duty” includes any customs or import duty and a charge of any kind imposed in connection with the importation of a good, including any form of surtax or surcharge in connection with such importation, but does not include any:
(1) Charge equivalent to an internal tax imposed consistently with Article III:2 of the GATT 1994 in respect of like, directly competitive, or substitutable goods of the Party or in respect of goods from which the imported good has been manufactured or produced in whole or in part;
(2) Antidumping or countervailing duty; and
(3) Fee or other charge in connection with importation commensurate with the cost of services rendered;
(e)Days. “Days” means calendar days.
(f)Enterprise. “Enterprise” means any entity constituted or organized under applicable law, whether or not for profit, and whether privately-owned or governmentally-owned, including any corporation, trust, partnership, sole proprietorship, joint venture, or other association;
(h)GATT 1994. “GATT 1994” means the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994, which is part of the WTO Agreement;
(i)Good. “Good” means any merchandise, product, article, or material;
(j)Harmonized System. “Harmonized System (HS)” means the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, including its General Rules of Interpretation, Section Notes, and Chapter Notes, as adopted and implemented by the Parties in their respective tariff laws;
(k)Heading. “Heading” means the first four digits in the tariff classification number under the Harmonized System;
(l)HTSUS. “HTSUS” means the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States as promulgated by the U.S. International Trade Commission;
(n)Party. “Party” means the United States or the Kingdom of Morocco;
(q)Subheading. “Subheading” means the first six digits in the tariff classification number under the Harmonized System;
(s)Territory. “Territory” means:
(1) With respect to Morocco, the land, maritime and air space under its sovereignty, and the exclusive economic zone and the continental shelf within which it exercises sovereign rights and jurisdiction in accordance with international law and its domestic law; and
(2) With respect to the United States,
(ii) The foreign trade zones located in the United States and Puerto Rico, and
(iii) Any areas beyond the territorial seas of the United States within which, in accordance with international law and its domestic law, the United States may exercise rights with respect to the seabed and subsoil and their natural resources;
(t)WTO Agreement. “WTO Agreement” means the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization of April 15, 1994.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 19 CFR Part 10 after this date.