19 CFR 141.102 - When deposit of estimated duties, estimated taxes, or both not required.
(a)Cigars and cigarettes. A qualified dealer or manufacturer may enter or withdraw for consumption cigars, cigarettes, and cigarette papers and tubes without payment of internal revenue tax in accordance with § 11.2a of this chapter.
(b)Bulk distilled spirits transferred to the bonded premises of a distilled spirits plant. An importer may transfer distilled spirits in bulk to the bonded premises of a distilled spirits plant, without the payment of tax, under the provisions of section 5232(a), Internal Revenue Code of 1986 ( 26 U.S.C. 5232(a)), and the regulations of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms ( 27 CFR part 251).
(c)Deferral of payment of taxes on alcoholic beverages. An importer may pay on a semimonthly basis the estimated internal revenue taxes on all the alcoholic beverages entered or withdrawn for consumption during that period, under the procedures set forth in § 24.4 of this chapter.
(d)Government entries. If a shipment is entered or withdrawn for consumption by a U.S. Government department or agency, or an authorized representative thereof, no deposit of estimated Customs duties or taxes shall be required if a stipulation is furnished in lieu of the bond. The proper department or agency will then be billed after liquidation of the entry for any duties or charges due. The stipulation shall be in the following form:
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 19 CFR Part 141 after this date.
- 19 CFR 142.4 — Bond Requirements.
- 19 CFR 142.19 — Release of Merchandise Under the Entry Summary.
- 19 CFR 145.12 — Entry of Merchandise.
- 19 CFR 159.4 — Alcoholic Beverages.
- 19 CFR 10.99 — Importation of Ethyl Alcohol for Nonbeverage Purposes.
- 19 CFR 10.104 — Temporary Importation Entries for United States Government Agencies.
- 19 CFR 19.7 — Expenses of Labor and Storage.
- 19 CFR 4.38 — Release of Cargo.