19 CFR § 191.6 - Authority to sign drawback documents.
(a) Documents listed in paragraph (b) of this section shall be signed only by one of the following:
(1) The president, a vice-president, secretary, treasurer, or any other employee legally authorized to bind the corporation;
(2) A full partner of a partnership;
(3) The owner of a sole proprietorship;
(4) Any employee of the business entity with a power of attorney;
(5) An individual acting on his or her own behalf; or
(6) A licensed Customs broker with a power of attorney.
(b) The following documents require execution in accordance with paragraph (a) of this section:
(1) Drawback entries;
(2) Certificates of delivery;
(3) Certificates of manufacture and delivery;
(c) The following documents (see also part 177 of this chapter) may be executed by one of the persons described in paragraph (a) of this section or by any other individual legally authorized to bind the person (or entity) for whom the document is executed:
(3) A request for a nonbinding predetermination of commercial interchangeability under § 191.32(c) of this part;
(4) An application for waiver of prior notice under § 191.91 of this part;