19 CFR Part 11 - PACKING AND STAMPING; MARKING
Subject Group 268Packing and Stamping (§§ 11.1 - 11.7)
- § 11.1 Cigars, cigarettes, medicinal preparations, and perfumery.
- § 11.2 Manufactured tobacco.
- § 11.2a Release from Customs custody without payment of tax on cigars, cigarettes and cigarette papers and tubes.
- § 11.3 Package and notice requirements for cigars and cigarettes; package requirements for cigarette papers and tubes.
- § 11.5 [Reserved]
- § 11.6 Distilled spirits, wines, and malt liquors in bulk.
- § 11.7 Distilled spirits and other alcoholic beverages imported in bottles and similar containers; regulations of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
Subject Group 269Marking (§§ 11.9 - 11.13)
- § 11.9 Special marking on certain articles.
- § 11.12 Labeling of wool products to indicate fiber content.
- § 11.12a Labeling of fur products to indicate composition.
- § 11.12b Labeling textile fiber products.
- § 11.13 False designations of origin and false descriptions; false marking of articles of gold or silver.