19 CFR Subpart E - Subpart E—Opening Commission Meetings to Public Observation Pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552b
- § 201.33 Purpose and scope.
- § 201.34 Definitions.
- § 201.35 Notices to the public.
- § 201.36 Closing a portion or portions of a meeting or a series of meetings.
- § 201.37 Changing the time, place, subject matter, or determination to open or close a meeting following a public notice.
- § 201.38 Requests by interested persons that the Commission close a portion of a Commission meeting.
- § 201.39 General Counsel's certification of Commission action in closing a meeting or a series of meetings.
- § 201.40 Records-retention requirements.
- § 201.41 Public inspection and copying of records; applicable fees.