2 CFR 182.605 - Award.
Award means an award of financial assistance by a Federal agency directly to a recipient.
(a) The term award includes:
(1) A Federal grant or cooperative agreement, in the form of money or property in lieu of money.
(2) A block grant or a grant in an entitlement program, whether or not the grant is exempted from coverage under the Governmentwide rule that implements OMB Circular A-102 (for availability of OMB circulars, see 5 CFR 1310.3) and specifies uniform administrative requirements.
(b) The term award does not include:
(1) Technical assistance that provides services instead of money.
(3) Loan guarantees.
(4) Interest subsidies.
(6) Direct appropriations.
(7) Veterans' benefits to individuals (i.e., any benefit to veterans, their families, or survivors by virtue of the service of a veteran in the Armed Forces of the United States).
- 2 CFR 782.605 — Award (USAID Supplement to Government-Wide Definition at 2 CFR 182.605)
- 2 CFR 902.605 — Award (DOE Supplement to Governmentwide Definition at 2 CFR 182.605).
- 2 CFR 182.115 — Does This Part Apply to Me?
- 2 CFR 3001.30 — What Policies and Procedures Must I Follow?
- 2 CFR 902.30 — What Policies and Procedures Must I Follow?
Title 2 published on 2015-11-11.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 2 CFR Part 182.