2 CFR Part 1401, Subpart C - Requirements for Recipients Other Than Individuals
- § 1401.300 What must I do to comply with this part?
- § 1401.305 What must I include in my drug-free workplace statement?
- § 1401.310 To whom must I distribute my drug-free workplace statement?
- § 1401.315 What must I include in my drug-free awareness program?
- § 1401.320 By when must I publish my drug-free workplace statement and establish my drug-free awareness program?
- § 1401.325 What actions must I take concerning employees who are convicted of drug violations in the workplace?
- § 1401.330 How and when must I identify workplaces?
- § 1401.335 Whom in the DOI does a recipient other than an individual notify about a criminal drug conviction?
Title 2 published on 2015-11-11.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 2 CFR Part 1401.