2 CFR Part 200 - UNIFORM ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS, COST PRINCIPLES, AND AUDIT REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL AWARDS
prev | next
- Subpart A - Acronyms and Definitions (§§ 200.0 - 200.1)
- Subpart B - General Provisions (§§ 200.100 - 200.113)
- Subpart C - Pre-Federal Award Requirements and Contents of Federal Awards (§§ 200.200 - 200.216)
- Subpart D - Post Federal Award Requirements (§§ 200.300 - 200.346)
- Subpart E - Cost Principles (§§ 200.400 - 200.476)
- Subpart F - Audit Requirements (§§ 200.500 - 200.521)
- Appendix I to Part 200 - Full Text of Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Appendix II to Part 200 - Contract Provisions for Non-Federal Entity Contracts Under Federal Awards
- Appendix III to Part 200 - Indirect (F&A) Costs Identification and Assignment, and Rate Determination for Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs)
- Appendix IV to Part 200 - Indirect (F&A) Costs Identification and Assignment, and Rate Determination for Nonprofit Organizations
- Appendix V to Part 200 - State/Local Governmentwide Central Service Cost Allocation Plans
- Appendix VI to Part 200 - Public Assistance Cost Allocation Plans
- Appendix VII to Part 200 - States and Local Government and Indian Tribe Indirect Cost Proposals
- Appendix VIII to Part 200 - Nonprofit Organizations Exempted From Subpart E of Part 200
- Appendix IX to Part 200 - Hospital Cost Principles
- Appendix X to Part 200 - Data Collection Form (Form SF-SAC)
- Appendix XI to Part 200 - Compliance Supplement
- Appendix XII to Part 200 - Award Term and Condition for Recipient Integrity and Performance Matters
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 10 CCR 2505-10 8.300 - 10 CCR 2505-10 8.300 - MEDICAL ASSISTANCE - SECTION 8.300 Hospital Services, Long Term Care Single Entry Point System
- Iowa Admin. Code r. 265-42.10 - 265.42.10 - Compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Miss. Admin. Code. 18-8-1.1 - Rule 1.1 - Repeal Prior Rules/Manuals: Upon the effective date, the following Subgrant/Agreement Manual supersedes and repeals all previous Subgrant/Agreement Manuals that were filed by the Mississippi Department of Human Services and adopted.
- Mont. Admin. R. 2.4.411 - 2.4.411 - INCORPORATION BY REFERENCE OF VARIOUS STANDARDS, ACCOUNTING POLICIES, AND FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- 09 NCAC 03M .0205 - 09 NCAC 03M .0205 - MINIMUM REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR RECIPIENTS AND SUBRECIPIENTS
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:2-47-24 - 5101:2-47-24 - Title IV-E agency contract and contract monitoring requirements for placement of children with a parent in a substance use disorder (SUD) residential facility.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:2-47-26.1 - 5101:2-47-26.1 - Public children services agencies (PCSA), private child placing agencies (PCPA), private noncustodial agencies (PNA), residential care facilities, substance use disorder (SUD) residential facilities: Title IV-E cost report filing requirements, record retention requirements and related party disclosure requirements.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:9-1-88 - 5101:9-1-88 - Subrecipient annual risk assessment review and monitoring process.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:9-31-01 - 5101:9-31-01 - General requirements for use and expenditures of workforce development activities by local areas.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:9-31-92 - 5101:9-31-92 - Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) adult methodology.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:9-4-06 - 5101:9-4-06 - Small and minority businesses and women's business enterprise and labor surplus area firms.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:9-4-10 - 5101:9-4-10 - Asset reimbursement methods for county family services agencies (CFSA) and Workforce Investment Act (WIA) areas.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:9-5-01 - 5101:9-5-01 - Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) fiscal agent responsibilities for the comprehensive case management employment program (CCMEP).
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:9-6-53 - 5101:9-6-53 - Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) national dislocated worker grant (NDWG) allocation.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5101:9-9-21 - 5101:9-9-21 - County agency records retention, access, and destruction.
- Ohio Admin. Code 5160-48-01 - 5160-48-01 - Medicaid coverage of targeted case management services provided to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- OR Admin. Rule 340-054-0060 - 340-054-0060 - Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loans: Loan Agreement and Conditions
- 218-RICR-50-00-2 - Part 2 - Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired - Social Service/Independent Living Units (218-RICR-50-00-2)
- Wash. Admin. Code § 67-25-040 - 67-25-040 - Workforce development system—Requirements of department.
- Wis. Admin. Code PI Sec. 14.03 - PI 14.03 - Minimum standards for audit and standard school district audit contract