20 CFR 209.9 - Employers' adjustment reports.

§ 209.9 Employers' adjustment reports.

(a) The Board may request employers to submit adjustments to correct employee accounts when:

(1) Errors are detected in processing employers' annual report;

(2) An employee shows that the amount of service or compensation reported by the employer to the employee's account was not correct; or

(3) An employee shows that he or she should have been credited with service and compensation for a period for which the employer reported no service and compensation.

(b) Employers may submit adjustment reports to:

(1) Correct service and compensation previously reported; and

(2) Report service and compensation that was omitted from a previous report.

(c) Employers submitting adjustment reports covering pay for time lost as an employee shall report this compensation as provided for in § 211.3 of this chapter. Adjustment reports may be submitted to the Board each month.

(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 3220-0008)
[ 49 FR 46729, Nov. 28, 1984. Redesignated and amended at 63 FR 32613, June 15, 1998]

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 45 - RAILROADS
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.