20 CFR 255.6 - Recovery by setoff.
An overpayment may be recovered by setoff from any subsequent payment determined to be payable under any statute administered by the Board to the individual who received the overpayment. An overpayment may be recovered from someone other than the overpaid individual by setoff from a subsequent payment determined to be payable to that other individual on the basis of the same record of compensation as that of the overpaid individual.
- 20 CFR 367.2 — Past-Due Legally Enforceable Debt.
- 20 CFR 255.4 — Persons From Whom Overpayments May Be Recovered.
- 20 CFR 366.2 — Past-Due Legally Enforceable Debt.
- 20 CFR 255.17 — Recovery of Overpayments From a Representative Payee.
- 20 CFR 255.9 — Individual Enrolled Under Supplementary Medical Insurance Plan.