20 CFR 404.1350 - Deemed insured status.
(a)When deemed insured status applies. If you are the survivor of a World War II veteran, we consider the veteran to have died fully insured as discussed in § 404.111 and we include wage credits in determining your monthly benefit or lump-sum death payment if -
(b)Amount of credit given for deemed insured World War II veterans.
(ii) An average monthly wage of $160.
(2) If the World War II veteran was fully or currently insured without the wage credits, we add increment years (years after 1936 and prior to 1951 in which the veteran had at least $200 in creditable earnings) to the increment years based on the veteran's wages.
- 20 CFR 404.1408 — Compensation to Be Treated as Wages.
- 20 CFR 404.111 — When We Consider a Person Fully Insured Based on World War II Active Military or Naval Service.
- 20 CFR 404.1301 — Introduction.
- 20 CFR 404.1352 — Benefits and Payments Based on Deemed Insured Status.
- 20 CFR 404.1360 — Veterans Administration Pension or Compensation Payable.
- 20 CFR 404.1362 — Treatment of Social Security Benefits or Payments Where Veterans Administration Pension or Compensation Payable.
- 20 CFR 404.1351 — When Deemed Insured Status Does Not Apply.