20 CFR 416.1488 - Conditions for reopening.
(c) At any time if it was obtained by fraud or similar fault. In determining whether a determination or decision was obtained by fraud or similar fault, we will take into account any physical, mental, educational, or linguistic limitations (including any lack of facility with the English language) which you may have had at the time.
- 20 CFR 404.988 — Conditions for Reopening.
- 20 CFR 416.994 — How We Will Determine Whether Your Disability Continues or Ends, Disabled Adults.
- 20 CFR 416.1487 — Reopening and Revising Determinations and Decisions.
- 20 CFR 416.1492 — Notice of Revised Determination or Decision.
- 20 CFR 416.1491 — Late Completion of Timely Investigation.
- 20 CFR 416.351 — Deemed Filing Date in a Case of Misinformation.
- 20 CFR 416.994a — How We Will Determine Whether Your Disability Continues or Ends, and Whether You Are and Have Been Receiving Treatment That Is Medically Necessary and Available, Disabled Children.
- 20 CFR 408.1070 — When Will We Reopen a Final Determination?