20 CFR § 418.1315 - How will we notify you and what information will we provide about our initial determination?
(a) We will mail a written notice of all initial determinations to you. The notice of the initial determination will state the important facts and give the reasons for our conclusions. Generally, we will not send a notice if your income-related monthly adjustment amount stops because of your death.
(b) The written notice that we send will tell you:
(1) What our initial determination is;
(2) What modified adjusted gross income information we used to make our determination;
(3) The reason for our determination;
(4) The effect of the initial determination; and
(5) Your right to a reconsideration or a new initial determination.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.