20 CFR 658.501 - Basis for discontinuation of services.
(a) The State agency shall initiate procedures for discontinuation of services to employers who:
(1) Submit and refuse to alter or withdraw job orders containing specifications which are contrary to employment-related laws;
(2) Submit job orders and refuse to provide assurances, in accordance with paragraph (d) above, that the jobs offered are in compliance with employment-related laws, or to withdraw such job orders;
(3) Are found through field checks or otherwise to have either misrepresented the terms or conditions of employment specified on job orders or failed to comply fully with assurances made on job orders;
(4) Are found by a final determination by an appropriate enforcement agency to have violated any employment-related laws and notification of this final determination has been provided to the JS by that enforcement agency;
(5) Are found to have violated JS regulations pursuant to § 658.416(d)(4);
(6) Refuse to accept qualified workers referred through the clearance system;
(7) Refuse to cooperate in the conduct of field checks conducted pursuant to § 653.503; or
(8) Repeatedly cause the initiation of the procedures for discontinuation of services pursuant to paragraphs (a)(1) through (6) of this section.
(b) The State agency may discontinue services immediately if, in the judgment of the State Administrator, exhaustion of the administrative procedures set forth in this subpart at §§ 658.501 through 658.502 would cause substantial harm to a significant number of workers. In such instances, procedures at § 658.503 (b) et seq. shall be followed.
(c) For employers who are alleged to have not complied with the terms of the temporary labor certification, State agencies shall notify the Regional Adminstrator of the alleged non-compliance for investigation and pursuant to § 655.210 consideration of ineligibility for subsequent temporary labor certification.
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 658 after this date.