20 CFR 668.500 - What services may INA grantees provide to or for employers under section 166?
(a) INA grantees may provide a variety of services to employers in their areas. These services may include:
(1) Workforce planning which involves the recruitment of current or potential program participants, including job restructuring services;
(2) Recruitment and assessment of potential employees, with priority given to potential employees who are or who might become eligible for program services;
(3) Pre-employment training;
(4) Customized training;
(5) On-the-Job training (OJT);
(6) Post-employment services, including training and support services to encourage job retention and upgrading;
(7) Work experience for public or private sector work sites;
(8) Other innovative forms of worksite training.
(b) In addition to the services listed in paragraph (a) of this section, other grantee-determined services (as described in the grantee's Two Year Plan) which are intended to assist eligible participants to obtain or retain employment may also be provided to or for employers.