20 CFR Part 1002, Subpart B - Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Retaliation
subjgrpProtection From Employer Discrimination and Retaliation (§§ 1002.18 - 1002.23)
- § 1002.18 What status or activity is protected from employer discrimination by USERRA?
- § 1002.19 What activity is protected from employer retaliation by USERRA?
- § 1002.20 Does USERRA protect an individual who does not actually perform service in the uniformed services?
- § 1002.21 Do the Act's prohibitions against discrimination and retaliation apply to all employment positions?
- § 1002.22 Who has the burden of proving discrimination or retaliation in violation of USERRA?
- § 1002.23 What must the individual show to carry the burden of proving that the employer discriminated or retaliated against him or her?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 1002.