20 CFR Part 1002, Subpart D - Rights, Benefits, and Obligations of Persons Absent from Employment Due to Service in the Uniformed Services
Furlough and Leave of Absence
- § 1002.149 — What is the employee's status with his or her civilian employer while performing service in the uniformed services?
- § 1002.150 — Which non-seniority rights and benefits is the employee entitled to during a period of service?
- § 1002.151 — If the employer provides full or partial pay to the employee while he or she is on military leave, is the employer required to also provide the non-seniority rights and benefits ordinarily granted to similarly situated employees on furlough or leave of absence?
- § 1002.152 — If employment is interrupted by a period of service in the uniformed services, are there any circumstances under which the employee is not entitled to the non-seniority rights and benefits ordinarily granted to similarly situated employees on furlough or leave of absence?
- § 1002.153 — If employment is interrupted by a period of service in the uniformed services, is the employee permitted upon request to use accrued vacation, annual or similar leave with pay during the service? Can the employer require the employee to use accrued leave during a period of service?
Health Plan Coverage
- § 1002.163 — What types of health plans are covered by USERRA?
- § 1002.164 — What health plan coverage must the employer provide for the employee under USERRA?
- § 1002.165 — How does the employee elect continuing health plan coverage?
- § 1002.166 — How much must the employee pay in order to continue health plan coverage?
- § 1002.167 — What actions may a plan administrator take if the employee does not elect or pay for continuing coverage in a timely manner?
- § 1002.168 — If the employee's coverage was terminated at the beginning of or during service, does his or her coverage have to be reinstated upon reemployment?
- § 1002.169 — Can the employee elect to delay reinstatement of health plan coverage until a date after the date he or she is reemployed?
- § 1002.170 — In a multiemployer health plan, how is liability allocated for employer contributions and benefits arising under USERRA's health plan provisions?
- § 1002.171 — How does the continuation of health plan benefits apply to a multiemployer plan that provides health plan coverage through a health benefits account system?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.