20 CFR Part 1002, Subpart D - Rights, Benefits, and Obligations of Persons Absent from Employment Due to Service in the Uniformed Services
Furlough and Leave of Absence (§§ 1002.149 - 1002.153)
- § 1002.149 What is the employee's status with his or her civilian employer while performing service in the uniformed services?
- § 1002.150 Which non-seniority rights and benefits is the employee entitled to during a period of service?
- § 1002.151 If the employer provides full or partial pay to the employee while he or she is on military leave, is the employer required to also provide the non-seniority rights and benefits ordinarily granted to similarly situated employees on furlough or leave of absence?
- § 1002.152 If employment is interrupted by a period of service in the uniformed services, are there any circumstances under which the employee is not entitled to the non-seniority rights and benefits ordinarily granted to similarly situated employees on furlough or leave of absence?
- § 1002.153 If employment is interrupted by a period of service in the uniformed services, is the employee permitted upon request to use accrued vacation, annual or similar leave with pay during the service? Can the employer require the employee to use accrued leave during a period of service?
Health Plan Coverage (§§ 1002.163 - 1002.171)
- § 1002.163 What types of health plans are covered by USERRA?
- § 1002.164 What health plan coverage must the employer provide for the employee under USERRA?
- § 1002.165 How does the employee elect continuing health plan coverage?
- § 1002.166 How much must the employee pay in order to continue health plan coverage?
- § 1002.167 What actions may a plan administrator take if the employee does not elect or pay for continuing coverage in a timely manner?
- § 1002.168 If the employee's coverage was terminated at the beginning of or during service, does his or her coverage have to be reinstated upon reemployment?
- § 1002.169 Can the employee elect to delay reinstatement of health plan coverage until a date after the date he or she is reemployed?
- § 1002.170 In a multiemployer health plan, how is liability allocated for employer contributions and benefits arising under USERRA's health plan provisions?
- § 1002.171 How does the continuation of health plan benefits apply to a multiemployer plan that provides health plan coverage through a health benefits account system?