20 CFR Subpart F - Compliance Assistance, Enforcement and Remedies
prev | next
Investigation and Referral (§§ 1002.288 - 1002.292)
- § 1002.288 How does an individual file a USERRA complaint?
- § 1002.289 How will VETS investigate a USERRA complaint?
- § 1002.290 Does VETS have the authority to order compliance with USERRA?
- § 1002.291 What actions may an individual take if the complaint is not resolved by VETS?
- § 1002.292 What can the Attorney General do about the complaint?
Enforcement of Rights and Benefits Against a State or Private Employer (§§ 1002.303 - 1002.314)
- § 1002.303 Is an individual required to file his or her complaint with VETS?
- § 1002.304 If an individual files a complaint with VETS and VETS' efforts do not resolve the complaint, can the individual pursue the claim on his or her own?
- § 1002.305 What court has jurisdiction in an action against a State or private employer?
- § 1002.306 Is a National Guard civilian technician considered a State or Federal employee for purposes of USERRA?
- § 1002.307 What is the proper venue in an action against a State or private employer?
- § 1002.308 Who has legal standing to bring an action under USERRA?
- § 1002.309 Who is a necessary party in an action under USERRA?
- § 1002.310 How are fees and court costs charged or taxed in an action under USERRA?
- § 1002.311 Is there a statute of limitations in an action under USERRA?
- § 1002.312 What remedies may be awarded for a violation of USERRA?
- § 1002.313 Are there special damages provisions that apply to actions initiated in the name of the United States?
- § 1002.314 May a court use its equity powers in an action or proceeding under the Act?
- Appendix to Part 1002 - Notice of Your Rights Under USERRA