20 CFR Part 1010, Subpart B - Understanding Priority of Service
- § 1010.200 What is priority of service?
- § 1010.210 In which Department job training programs do covered persons receive priority of service?
- § 1010.220 How are recipients required to implement priority of service?
- § 1010.230 In addition to the responsibilities of all recipients, do States and political subdivisions of States have any particular responsibilities in implementing priority of service?
- § 1010.240 Will the Department be monitoring for compliance with priority of service?
- § 1010.250 Can priority of service be waived?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 1010.