20 CFR Part 220, Subpart G - Consultative Examinations
- § 220.50 Consultative examinations at the Board's expense.
- § 220.51 Notice of the examination.
- § 220.52 Failure to appear at a consultative examination.
- § 220.53 When the Board will purchase a consultative examination and how it will be used.
- § 220.54 When the Board will not purchase a consultative examination.
- § 220.55 Purchase of consultative examinations at the reconsideration level.
- § 220.56 Securing medical evidence at the hearings officer hearing level.
- § 220.57 Types of purchased examinations and selection of sources.
- § 220.58 Objections to the designated physician or psychologist.
- § 220.59 Requesting examination by a specific physician, psychologist or institution - hearings officer hearing level.
- § 220.60 Diagnostic surgical procedures.
- § 220.61 Informing the examining physician or psychologist of examination scheduling, report content and signature requirements.
- § 220.62 Reviewing reports of consultative examinations.
- § 220.63 Conflict of interest.
- § 220.64 Program integrity.
Title 20 published on 07-Apr-2017 03:18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 220 after this date.