20 CFR Part 30, Subpart B - Filing Claims; Evidence and Burden of Proof; Special Procedures for Certain Cancer Claims
subjgrpFiling Claims for Benefits Under EEOICPA (§§ 30.100 - 30.103)
- § 30.100 In general, how does an employee file an initial claim for benefits?
- § 30.101 In general, how is a survivor's claim filed?
- § 30.102 In general, how does an employee file a claim for additional impairment or wage-loss under Part E of EEOICPA?
- § 30.103 How does a claimant make sure that OWCP has the evidence necessary to process the claim?
subjgrpVerification of Alleged Employment (§§ 30.105 - 30.106)
subjgrpEvidence and Burden of Proof (§§ 30.110 - 30.114)
- § 30.110 Who is entitled to compensation under the Act?
- § 30.111 What is the claimant's responsibility with respect to burden of proof, production of documents, presumptions, and affidavits?
- § 30.112 What kind of evidence is needed to establish covered employment and how will that evidence be evaluated?
- § 30.113 What are the requirements for written medical documentation, contemporaneous records, and other records or documents?
- § 30.114 What kind of evidence is needed to establish a compensable medical condition and how will that evidence be evaluated?
subjgrpSpecial Procedures for Certain Radiogenic Cancer Claims (§ 30.115)
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.