20 CFR Part 404, Subpart B - Insured Status and Quarters of Coverage
Subject Group 111Fully Insured Status (§§ 404.110 - 404.115)
- § 404.110 How we determine fully insured status.
- § 404.111 When we consider a person fully insured based on World War II active military or naval service.
- § 404.112 When we consider certain employees of private nonprofit organizations to be fully insured.
- § 404.115 Table for determining the quarters of coverage you need to be fully insured.
Subject Group 112Currently Insured Status (§ 404.120)
Subject Group 113Disability Insured Status (§§ 404.130 - 404.133)
- § 404.130 How we determine disability insured status.
- § 404.131 When you must have disability insured status.
- § 404.132 How we determine fully insured status for a period of disability or disability insurance benefits.
- § 404.133 When we give you quarters of coverage based on military service to establish a period of disability.
Subject Group 114Quarters of Coverage (§§ 404.140 - 404.146)
- § 404.140 What is a quarter of coverage.
- § 404.141 How we credit quarters of coverage for calendar years before 1978.
- § 404.142 How we credit self-employment income to calendar quarters for taxable years beginning before 1978.
- § 404.143 How we credit quarters of coverage for calendar years after 1977.
- § 404.144 How we credit self-employment income to calendar years for taxable years beginning after 1977.
- § 404.145 When you acquire a quarter of coverage.
- § 404.146 When a calendar quarter cannot be a quarter of coverage.
- Appendix to Subpart B of Part 404 - Quarter of Coverage Amounts for Calendar Years After 1978