20 CFR Subpart L - Federal Administration of State Recognition Payments
- § 408.1201 What are State recognition payments?
- § 408.1205 How can a State have SSA administer its State recognition payment program?
- § 408.1210 What are the essential elements of an administration agreement?
- § 408.1215 How do you establish eligibility for Federally administered State recognition payments?
- § 408.1220 How do we pay Federally administered State recognition payments?
- § 408.1225 What happens if you receive an overpayment?
- § 408.1226 What happens if you are underpaid?
- § 408.1230 Can you waive State recognition payments?
- § 408.1235 How does the State transfer funds to SSA to administer its recognition payment program?