20 CFR Subpart R - Relationship
prev | next
- § 416.1801 Introduction.
Who Is Considered Your Spouse (§§ 416.1802 - 416.1835)
- § 416.1802 Effects of marriage on eligibility and amount of benefits.
- § 416.1806 Whether you are married and who is your spouse.
- § 416.1816 Information we need concerning marriage when you apply for SSI.
- § 416.1821 Showing that you are married when you apply for SSI.
- § 416.1826 Showing that you are not married when you apply for SSI.
- § 416.1830 When we stop considering you and your spouse an eligible couple.
- § 416.1832 When we consider your marriage ended.
- § 416.1835 Information we need about separation or end of marriage after you become eligible for SSI.
Who Is Considered a Student for Purposes of the Student Earned Income Exclusion (§§ 416.1870 - 416.1874)
Who Is Considered Your Parent (§§ 416.1876 - 416.1881)