20 CFR Part 666, Subpart A - State Measures of Performance
prev | next
- § 666.100 — What performance indicators must be included in a State's plan?
- § 666.110 — May a Governor require additional indicators of performance?
- § 666.120 — What are the procedures for negotiating annual levels of performance?
- § 666.130 — Under what conditions may a State or DOL request revisions to the State negotiated levels of performance?
- § 666.140 — Which individuals receiving services are included in the core indicators of performance?
- § 666.150 — What responsibility do States have to use quarterly wage record information for performance accountability?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 666.