20 CFR Part 666, Subpart A - State Measures of Performance
prev | next
- § 666.100 What performance indicators must be included in a State's plan?
- § 666.110 May a Governor require additional indicators of performance?
- § 666.120 What are the procedures for negotiating annual levels of performance?
- § 666.130 Under what conditions may a State or DOL request revisions to the State negotiated levels of performance?
- § 666.140 Which individuals receiving services are included in the core indicators of performance?
- § 666.150 What responsibility do States have to use quarterly wage record information for performance accountability?