20 CFR Part 669, Subpart A - Purpose and Definitions
prev | next
- § 669.100 What is the purpose of the National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) and the other services and activities established under WIA section 167?
- § 669.110 What definitions apply to this program?
- § 669.120 How do we administer the NFJP program?
- § 669.130 What unit within the Department administers the National Farmworker Jobs Program funded under WIA section 167?
- § 669.140 How does the Division of Seasonal Farmworker Programs (DSFP) assist the MSFW grantee organizations to serve farmworker customers?
- § 669.150 How are regulations established for this program?
- § 669.160 How do we consult with NFJP organizations in developing rules, regulations and standards of accountability, and other policy guidance for the NFJP?
- § 669.170 What WIA regulations apply to the programs funded under WIA section 167?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 669.